Monday, September 12, 2011

1st meeting

the 1st meeting with 2nd SV yesterday was quite fruitful. she suggested some books about qualitative research, writing strategies and genre studies which could be found from the library. and she wanted me to read some journal articles related to that and gave me a month to come out with the synthesis. but there were some errors here and there about my preliminary proposal that she was not happy with, and for that, i will have to wait till Monday 19th September for further explanation. to sum up:
1. i should prepare the proposal (+- 100 pgs) for the presentation & assessment purpose with writing a thesis in mind, and that i must have it assessed after a year (deadline Sept 2012).
2. meet both svs fortnightly and give them something to read prior to that

3. remind me that thesis writing should be done 1 year solid

Later I met 1st sv, and told her the outcome of the meeting with 2nd sv. she agreed to many and need further discussion on some matters.

Ok, i'm off now to search for those mentioned above. May Allah shower me with His love & mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment